NeoProgBlog, The Neoprogressive Magazine online

'Work as if you lived in the early days of a better nation.' Alasdair Gray

Welcome to The NeoProgressive, where people of all political persuasions can debate vigorously within a framework of basic American values and mutual respect -- NeoProgressivism.

VISITORS: PLEASE COMMENT! I want to stimulate discussion, not be a voice in the wilderness.

(NeoProgBlog, The Neoprogressive, The Neoprogressive Magazine, and original material © 2005, 2006.)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Word From Our Sponsor

"I love this sweater. I think it's a beautiful sweater, but I also think it's an ugly sweater, and I hate it. I think I'm going crazy."

This is the same delightful and intelligent child I lauded so lavishly for coming to my defense against a Bill O'Reilly fan. Someone please explain 11 year old girls? Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger OsakaJack said...

Truth is, that IS what Area 51 is about. Not aliens or UFOS but top secret, military budget research on 11 year old girls. The Pentagon is hoping to find a cure for WTF-ism.

1/07/2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home